Publication in fiscal year 2014 (Apr. 2014 – Mar. 2015)
- Ryo Naito, and Kiminao Kogiso
“Parameter Estimation of McKibben Pneumatic Artificial Muscle System by Gametheoretic Learning,”
Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol. 50, No. 5, pp.411-417, (2014). (in Japanese)
- Tadashi Matsumoto, Akihiro Doi, and Kenji Sugimoto
“Feedforward Learning Control by Scheduled Locally Weighted Regression,”
Transactions of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 264-253, (2014). (in Japanese)
- Genki Matsui, Takuji Tachibana, Kiminao Kogiso, and Kenji Sugimoto,
“Dynamic Resource Management in Optical Grid”,
IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 1607-1614, July 2014.
- Y. Minami and T. Muromaki,
“PSO-based design of model-matching controllers for discrete-valued input systems”,
ICIC Express Letters, Vol. 8, No. 12, pp. 3331-3336, 2014.
- Masakazu Kanagawa, and Kiminao Kogiso,
“Estimation of Belief in Bayesian Game by Feedback Control,”
Transactions of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol. 51, No. 2, pp. 128-135, 2015. (in Japanese)
- Marimon, M., Tangonan, G., Libatique, N, and Sugimoto, K.,
“Development and Evaluation of Wave Sensor Nodes for Ocean Wave Monitoring”,
IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 292 – 302, (2015)
- Yoichiro Masui, Kentaro Hirata and Tomomichi Hagiwara:
“On Numerical Computation of the Spectrum of Monodromy Operators via Higher-Order Hold Discretization,”
(MTNS 2014), pp. 861-866, Groningen, The Netherlands, July 7-11, 2014.
- Takamitsu Matsubara, Hiroaki Takada and Kenji Sugimoto:
“Task-Adaptive Inertial Parameter Estimation of Rigid-Body Dynamics with Modeling Error for Model-Based Control using Covariate Shift Adaptation,”
IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM 2014), pp. 476-482, Besancon, France, July 8-11, 2014.
- Takamitsu Matsubara, Vicenc Gomez, and Hilbert J. Kappen:
“Latent Kullback Leibler Control for Continuous-State Systems using Probabilistic Graphical Models,”
The 30th Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2014), pp. 583-592, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, July 26, 2014.
- Kenji Sugimoto and Tadashi Matsumoto:
“Feedforward Learning Control for SISO Plant with Finite Zeros and Nonlinearity,”
in 33-rd Chinese Control Conference, pp. 8843-8848, Nanjin, China, July 29, 2014.
- Maricris Marimon, Takamitsu Matsubara, and Kenji Sugimoto:
“Classification of Ocean Wave Conditions Using Support Vector Machine,”
in 33-rd Chinese Control Conference, pp. 4875-4880, Nanjin, China, July 30, 2014.
- Kenji Sugimoto, Fuyuki Ito, and Lorlynn A. Mateo:
“Feedforward Control with On-line Tuning: a Perspective on Two-degree-of-freedom Structure,”
International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems, pp. 55-60, Kumamoto, Japan, August 10, 2014.
- Nishanth Koganti, Tomoya Tamei, Takamitsu Matsubara and Tomohiro Shibata:
“Real-time Estimation of Human-Cloth Topological Relationship using Depth Sensor for Robotic Clothing Assistance,”
The 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN 2014), pp.124-129, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, August 26, 2014.
- Kenji Sugimoto and Maricris C. Marimon:
“Blind Signal Deconvolution for Semi-blind Identification with Focus on Denominator Polynomial Matrix,”
SICE Annual Conference 2014, pp. 1698-1701, Sapporo, Japan, September 12, 2014.
- Daisuke Tanaka, Takamitsu Matsubara, Kentaro Ichien, and Kenji Sugimoto:
“Object Manifold Learning with Action Features for Active Tactile Object Recognition,”
IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2014), MoB2.14, pp. 608-614, Chicago, Illinois, USA, September 15, 2014.
- Kenji Sugimoto and Fuyuki Ito:
“Interpolated Regression for On-line Local Modeling in Feedforward Learning Control,”
International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2014), pp. 249-254, Seoul, Korea, October 22-25, 2014.
- C. Nitschke, Y. Minami, M. Hiromoto, H. Ohshima, and T. Sato :
“A Quadrocopter Automatic Control Contest as an Example of Interdisciplinary Design Education,”
International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS2014),pp. 678-685 Seoul, Korea, October 22-25, 2014.
- Daisuke Tanaka, Takamitsu Matsubara and Kenji Sugimoto:
“Optimal Control Approach for Active Exploratory Action Design with Object Manifold Learning,”
2014 IEEE-RAS Huanoids Workshop on Active Learning in Robotics: Exploration Strategies in Complex Environments, Madrid, Spain, November 18, 2014.
- Takamitsu Matsubara, Daisuke Uto, Tomoyuki Noda, Tatsuya Teramae and Jun Morimoto:
“Style-Phase Adaptation of Human and Humanoid Biped Walking Patterns in Real Systems,”
2014 14th IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids), pp. 128-133, Madrid, Spain, November 19, 2014.
- Daisuke Tanaka, Takamitsu Matsubara and Kenji Sugimoto:
“An Optimal Control Approach for Exploratory Actions in Active Tactile Object Recognition,”
2014 14th IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots (Humanoids), pp. 787-793, Madrid, Spain, November 20, 2014.
- Kenji Sugimoto and Lorlynn A. Mateo:
“Feedforward Learning Control for MIMO Plant with Finite Zeros: Parameterization of Numerator Polynomial Matrix,”
53rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 4119-4124, Los Angeles, California, December 16, 2014.
- Kazuyoshi Hatada, Kentaro Hirata, Takuma Sato:
“Power Assisting Method for Almost-Periodic Motions Based on Motion Prediction,”
IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, SEVILLE, Spain, March 17-19, pp.???-???, 2015.(to appear)
- Kentaro Urabe, Kiminao Kogiso:
“Application of Hybrid Model Predictive Control to McKibben Pneumatic Artificial Muscle System”,
SICE International Symposium on Control Systems 2015, pp.???-???, Tokyo Denki University, 2015/3/4-7.(to appear)
- Takamitsu Matsubara and Jun Morimoto,
“Real-time Stylistic Prediction of Human Walking Motions towards User-adaptive Walking Assistance by Exoskeletons,”
2014 IEEE-RAS Humanoids Workshop on Human Motion Modeling and Human-inspired Motor Control, Madrid, Spain, November 18, 2014.